I made an infographic about what to do when anxious with some quotes that I liked. Also, I have a website for those with anxiety.
The website is: http://www.ambient-mixer.com/ <<<It is different calming background noises from Sherlock, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Skyrim, the outdoors, city scape, etc.
Here is one I made for the woods:
And one of Sherlock’s Flat:
These backgrounds are really calming. I have used them when I am extremely anxious and they have calmed me down. My favorite one is:http://supernatural-series.ambient-mixer.com/riding-with-the-winchesters
I turn off “I Am Hydro” turn on youtube or a music player and put on old rock songs I think Dean would like and imagine him being a goofball, it is amazing.
Here is the infographic:
Some other tips are:
- Take a hot back and maybe get bath salts with relaxing scents
- Drink Calming tea (no caffeine, unless caffeine calms you down, that can happen)
- If you have a pet, love them!
- Ask to talk to someone, it does help! Don’t be scared!
- Ask for a hug
- Something to add to TV: Make Popcorn, put on PJ’s and watch your favorite movie or show
- Play a game you love
- Use Essential Oils (I have an essential oil humidifier and I use it when stressed and it helps a bunch. You can find them pretty cheap on Amazon)
- Eat a snack you love
- Write down 10 things you are good at or proud of
- Brijesh Mangla reminded me I forgot to put read a book/manga/graphic novel you love 🙂 thanks for the reminder!